Petrochemical industry is considered the world’s largest industry growth and development and represents an important element of the industries of the future elements in regional and local levels which needed to be cope with Technological development and diversify their products and updating. The technology of the most influential factors in Evolution of petrochemical industries optimal exploitation local resources and find energy alternatives Integration between petrochemical industry with existing refining industry with a view to maximizing the value added Oil crudes.
Egyptian petrochemicals holding company (ECHEM) keep pace with the evolution in the petrochemical industry Through the choice of the latest technologies globally applicable and the application of the standard criteria To achieve the maximum benefit possible for Petrochemical industries.
ECHEM deals with the best and most prestigious international technologies licensors for the petrochemical industries in EGYPT, such as:
- BF-Goodrich technology for production of polyvinyl chloride.
- UOP technology for production of liner alkyl benzene.
- Uhde GmbH technology for production of Ammonia.
- Johnson Matthey/ Davy technology for production of methanol.
- Basell spheripol technology for production of polypropylene.
- Ineos technologies for production of Polystyrene.
- Buhler technology for production of polyester bottle grade.
- Univation/ Ineos technologies for production of polyethylene.