Alamien Petro-refinery Complex
|Purpose||Establishing a modern refinery producing a full range of high quality fuels such as Gas Oil and Kerosene integrated with petrochemicals complex depends on the produced feedstock from the western dessert and additional quantities of imported Condensate taken the advantage of existing facilities at WEPCO and El Hamra Port|
|Main Products||Petroleum Products :
· ( Gas Oil, Kerosene, Cracked naphtha,..)
Petrochemical Intermediate Products:
Petrochemical Final Products:
• Ethylene derivatives (VAM, MEG, EPDM, Styrene )
• Propylene derivatives (PG, Polyols, EPDM )
• Butadiene derivative (SBR)
• Benzene derivative (Styrene)
|Feedstock||• Crude Oil
|Proposed Location||New Alamien City|
|Status||•1848.5 Acers are dedicated for Echem in Alamien Industrial zone.
• Preliminary feasibility study and Economic Study is prepared.
• ITT Documents is under preparation for Detailed Feasibility Study.
• Securing of feedstock supply is under discussion with suppliers.
Acetic Acid Project